Then-and-Now 

NEW

TORONTO

Fred J. Hicks Hardware

Click on the Photos for Full Screen Mode

One of the earliest small businesses in New Toronto was this small hardware store at 2891 Lakeshore Boulevard West. The business was established around 1912 and was situated beside the D. W. Hunter Wilson Drug Store.

The location is now known and independently owned by Don Russell’s Pharmacy since they operated in 1932. The store is currently run by the local pharmacist of the area and serves the Lakeshore community by selling prescription medicines, health products, cosmetics, and basic grocery items.

LGIC_LOGO_colour.png
Don Russell Pharmacy, 2019

Don Russell Pharmacy, 2019 Source: Google Image Capture

Go to link